WalgreensListens: The Walgreens of America is one of the biggest pharmacy chains in the US. It is the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States behind CVS Health. It specializes in filling prescriptions, health and wellness products, health information, and photo services. Walgreens stores were once connected to local groceries. The website walgreens.com will provide you with the complete information. Walgreens became a subsidiary of the new company, which retains its Deerfield headquarters and trades on the Nasdaq under the symbol WBA.
It has a long history since 1901 and for all time it remained to be a leader on the market. Now there are more than 8,000 stores all over the USA including Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. After a purchase a new company arose – Walgreens Boots Alliance. Now Walgreens offers top quality consumer goods, health services, and photo studio.
Walgreens Customer Survey Guide @ www.walgreenslistens.com
Walgreens company conducts the customer survey in order to know the satisfaction level of the customers about the company products and services. Every organization wants to survive long-term in the market they need to conduct the customer survey regularly to know whether the customers are satisfied or dissatisfied with their products and services. In the satisfied customers will give you the positive feedback and the negative customers obviously they will give you the negative comments.
The organization should mainly focus on the negative comments and do changes and serve the customers in a more better way than the previous. But before giving your valuable feedback you need to check the eligibility criteria. All the customers those who have the recent receipt are welcome to take part in the Walgreens Customer Survey. This survey can be done in online mode in which the company directly asks the questions regarding their experience. Visit the www.walgreenslistens.com and give your valuable feedback and the survey will take only a few minutes of your time.
Walgreens Customer Survey – Reward
By visiting the WalgreensListens Customer Survey website www.walgreenslistens.com you can express your opinion about the products and services openly. And for successful completion of your survey, you will get $3000 worth of gift card. You need to see the terms and conditions before redeeming your gift card.
Working Hours of Walgreens
- Monday 7:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Thursday 7:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Friday 7:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Saturday 7:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Sunday 7:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Rules and Requirements
Before you are going to take part in the survey you need to check the rules and requirements of the WalgreensListens Customer Survey.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP or Windows 7 or better, or Mac OS X Version 10.5.8 or better.
Microsoft IE 8.0 or better, or Safari 5.0.6 or better, or Firefox or Chrome with Internet Connection
- You should have the recent receipt.
- And you must be able to understand the basic English and Spanish Languages.
- For one the receipt only person is allowed to take the survey.
- And the customer those who want to take part in the survey should be 18 years old or more.
- The permanent resident of the United States is allowed to access the survey.
Survey Instructions – www.walgreenslistens.com
- Visit the official website.
- Once the page loads you need to choose the language which is appropriate to you.
- Next, you need to enter the survey code in the first text field.
- Input the time of the visit in the second text box.
- And in the last text field, you need to enter the time of the visit.
- Now, after you’ve entered the details, click on the “Start” button.
- Now you need an answer to the given questions based on the following.
- The staff cooperativeness
- Store cleanliness
- Waiting time for billing
- Availability of the desired item.
- Quality of products.
- Accuracy of order
- And about much more questions.
- Give your honest opinion about your experience visit to the Walgreenslistens Pharmacy.
- You need to provide your contact details in order to enter into sweepstakes every month.
- Next, you’ll be entered to the Walgreens sweepstakes click on the “Finish” button to complete.
Most Walgreens stores are OPEN on these holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Black Friday
- Cyber Monday
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
Walgreens Store Locator
If you want to know the Walgreens Store which is near to your location. Then you need to visit the official website of Walgreens and navigate to the store locator and enter your city and zip code in the search bar to find your nearest Walgreens Store which is near to your location.
If you have any doubts please feel free to call our customer service number